Saturday, June 23, 2007

I am a woman seeking for an honest man.





Short Description of your self:
I am a woman seeking for an honest man. I am very humble, interlligent, caring, loving. I am very romantic, passionate, affectionate. I live with my mother. I like home coziness very much and I can cook well. I have a very romantic heart. Family is the most important thing for me. I am kind, honest, decent, cheerful, romantic reliable and tender. I love children. I would like to meet a decent man.who will be a caring husband. I am looking for a special one, my soul mate, a man who will be my friend, my lover, my husband. I am looking for a man I could love. I hope my dream of a happy family will become true. I'm single without children.


Ideal match description:
I am looking for an honest, loving, understanding, caring, romantic, passionate, outgoing man. Very trusted man, independent, hardworking, who to love me and who i will love in return. Very interlligent, openminded, simple in heart kind of man.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

In truth, the primary challenge is in the differences of opinions, interests, hobbies, and viewpoints on life when there’s a significant age gap, and these are things that can present many dangerous obstacles. Aside from this, beautiful Asian women are inclined to take more care of their men. In the past, many western men are drawn towards Asian women because of their submissive nature. On the other hand, Asian women of today have their own careers. you can be fascinated by thousands of different aged and teen girls right now without any cost and without any credit cards. your age should be more than 31 years we feel so happy to see you so much excited in your entire life. 100% FREE to join it.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger eula_w said...

I'm sure you will gonna find this honest man that you're looking for.:)

human pheromones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!

Locations of visitors to this page



Review My Site

Web Site Counter
Website Counters

Blog of the Moment


Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?



Resources Blog Top Sites Blogarama Maxlinks - Directory Blog Directory - Add Link Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Bloggapedia - Find It! Blog azoo can do Listed in LS Blogs
Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Relationships Blogs BlogRankings.com


Dating Banner Exchange