Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm need in man who will always take care about me


About me:

Hello! My name is Dinara!I live in Russia, city Kazan. I want to get acquainted with the man, who will be a support in my life. I am 28 years old and my friends tell me that I’m nice looking woman. I want to get acquainted with a man from 29 and older. Age is not the main thing for me. The main thing is real love and mutual understanding because i’m very romantic woman! I do not notice a difference in ages. I hope only for my true love, and I hope very much that all with us will be good! I hope you agree with my terms of life and I will be happy learn more about you and to answer for all your questions that interest you. I’m waiting your letters with great impatience! Dinara!!!! PS: Please write me letters to me personal e-mail box

What I am looking for:

I'm need in man who will always take care about me, respect me and love me and my future children more than anything else (and I know he will get the same in return). I truly wish to find my destiny !!!

Send me a virtual kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!

Locations of visitors to this page



Review My Site

Web Site Counter
Website Counters

Blog of the Moment


Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?



Resources Blog Top Sites Blogarama Maxlinks - Directory Blog Directory - Add Link Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Bloggapedia - Find It! Blog azoo can do Listed in LS Blogs
Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Relationships Blogs BlogRankings.com


Dating Banner Exchange