Friday, May 26, 2006

looking 4 nice ladies



About me: (see my profile )
MY name is jeffrey james,am honest young man am looking for honest lady out there...am gentle,loving,caring,romatic

Profile type single
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1970 - June - 7
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Education MA/MS/MBA
Income $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker Rarely
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 25 - 40
Looking for a height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Looking for a body type Average
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance



what I am Looking for:

am looking 4 honest lady,

Send me a Message >>> send me a Message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!

Locations of visitors to this page



Review My Site

Web Site Counter
Website Counters

Blog of the Moment


Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?



Resources Blog Top Sites Blogarama Maxlinks - Directory Blog Directory - Add Link Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Bloggapedia - Find It! Blog azoo can do Listed in LS Blogs
Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Relationships Blogs BlogRankings.com


Dating Banner Exchange