Saturday, July 29, 2006

I need a serious relationship with someone real

I need a serious relationship with someone real



Profile type single
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1977 - April - 1
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single

am 29 yrs old and i am Caucasian white, I study business administration and marketing but i am so sad because i drop out school and i could not be able to further my education, I am 5'6feet and i love sport, My eye color is brown and i have brown hair.




Ideal match description:
I am looking to meet someone who is honest, sweet, caring, attractive, someone who is getting tired of the bar scene, someone who is looking for something that can turn into a long term relationship and possibly marriage. Someone who will enjoy just spending time together no matter what we're doing. I would love to start traveling more as well.

Click here to write me an email


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!

Locations of visitors to this page



Review My Site

Web Site Counter
Website Counters

Blog of the Moment


Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?



Resources Blog Top Sites Blogarama Maxlinks - Directory Blog Directory - Add Link Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Bloggapedia - Find It! Blog azoo can do Listed in LS Blogs
Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Relationships Blogs BlogRankings.com


Dating Banner Exchange