Saturday, July 29, 2006

Looking for mr right


Description: single female Date of birth 1975 - August - 8
I am a very honest sincere person with a huge loving heart. I have a very soft heart and I am a very feeling person. I am very sensitive and a very gentle person. I am a very deep person and thinker. I am a dreamer. I am a hopeless romantic and believe in true love. I am a very heart felt person.I am a very creative person. I love writing and art. Also computers, music, collecting things and so much more. I have many interests. I love anything to do with the ocean. I love the ocean and beautiful sunsets. Especially over the ocean. I love nature and animals. I am looking for people who are honest I am looking to connect with people who beleive in true lasting friendship. People from all over the world. People who aren't judgemental and who will except me for me. I am looking to build a bond and connection with people that only true friends can share. I am looking for people who are honest, sincere, sensitive, kind, gentle, affectionate, loving, someone who I can have serious conversations with and also have a few laughs with. Someone who is Spiritual and who believes in God. Someone who is understanding, patient, deep, inteligent and all those qualities. I hope to hear from you.



Ideal match description:
LOVING AND ACARING MAN WITH HEART TOO LOVE N CARE FOR A WOMAN HE LOVE AND ASLO GIVE HER LL THE LOVE SHE DESIRE ..A SERIOUS MAN A MAN THT IS VERY MUCH SERIOUS ABOUT RELATIONSHIP..A REAL MAN AND NOT A PLAYER OR A CASNOVER.. I ME WITH SO MUCH UNDERTSING AND NOT A HOTTEMPERED MAN ..WHO BEAT WOMEN .. A MAN THT REALLY KNOW THE REALL ESSENCE OF LOVE AND RELATIONSHIP .. AND READY TOO SETTE DOWN A TRUEFUL AND HONEST MAN .. LOVE TO TOO HAPPY AT ALL TIME .. THT UNDERSTAND THE RYTHEM OF LOVE I am looking for someone, who can take as much as I give, give back as much as I need, and still have the will to live. I am intense, I am in need, I am in pain, I am in love

send me an email or virtual kiss


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!

Locations of visitors to this page



Review My Site

Web Site Counter
Website Counters

Blog of the Moment


Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?



Resources Blog Top Sites Blogarama Maxlinks - Directory Blog Directory - Add Link Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Bloggapedia - Find It! Blog azoo can do Listed in LS Blogs
Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Relationships Blogs BlogRankings.com


Dating Banner Exchange